Active Shooter Defense (Level 1)
Our Instructors have decades of combined experience training civilians, law enforcement, and military personnel on how to properly handle active shooter incidents. Our training is a COMPLETE program. Other training companies focus on limited aspects of an active shooter incident, while we cover this topic from start to finish.
Our Active Shooter Response for Church Security Personnel includes:
- Proactive Measures to Mitigate a Threat (includes legal aspects)
- Case Studies (learning from the past)
- Responding to an Internal and External Threat
- Tactical Placement of Church Security Staff Members
- Response Tactics – (movement, entry, engaging a threat, surgical shooting)
- Scenario Training
- Treating the wounded ~ Tactical Medical Procedures
- The Aftermath
The scenario portion of the training is what separates us from the other training companies. We use non-lethal round and blanks, as well as many other audio and visual stimulants to make this portion of the training as “real life” as possible. This creates a training experience like no other. This realistic training ensures that you will respond much more efficiently during a real active shooter threat.
The level 1 training course is a one day, 8-hour course.
There are several options for pricing. We can do a private event for your church or we can invite churches from the surrounding area which will help lessen the cost. Get in contact and we can further discuss your options and pricing to meet your needs.